Notre Dame of De Pere follows all safe environment guidelines administered by the Diocese of Green Bay. Any adult who volunteers at Notre Dame of De Pere is required to have a current background check on file, complete a VIRTUS training course and sign the volunteer agreement form each year.
BACKGROUND CHECK: To complete the background check, volunteers are required to provide personal references, sign a declaration form, and authorize a criminal background check and receive a satisfactory report. Complete the background check here: eAppsDB (School Code: gbdioc04)
VIRTUS: All volunteers who have contact with children, young people and individuals at risk as part of their volunteer duties are required to complete the VIRTUS Adult Awareness Training Session.
AGREEMENT FORM: All volunteers must sign and return the Diocesan Code of Pastoral Conduct for Volunteers Form to the school office each year.
Current Volunteer Opportunities
Anticipated Volunteer opportunities through the Year
- Lunchroom Volunteers (*Priority Activity)
- Scholastic Book Fair
- 2022 Fall Scholastic Book Fair
- 2023 End of Year Scholastic Book Fair
Third Source Funding
- Rise Up Raiders Night (*Priority Activity)
- Scrip Sales (*Priority Activity)
- Athletics Concessions (*Priority Activity)
- Volleyball League Tournament
- March Madness
Home & School
- New Family Welcome
- Welcome Back to School Tailgate 8/22/2022
- Grandparents/Grandfriends Day 10/12/22
- Fall Fest 10/21/22 (*Priority Activity)
- Donuts with Dads 3/29/23
- Muffins with Moms 4/19/23
- St. John Homeless Shelter Meals