Scrip

Family Involvement

Scrip


Notre Dame of De Pere Logo

Scrip is a fundraising gift card program where you earn money as you shop! Simply purchase gift cards at the Scrip office or online, with your computer or phone. Earn toward your Scrip commitment (K-8 families are required to earn a minimum of $250 in profit/rebate; no minimum for preschool-only families). Rebate totals over $250 are then split, 80% of rebate goes toward your family tuition account, and the remaining 20% of rebate goes toward Notre Dame of De Pere financial commitment to GRACE (aka Third Source Funding).

www.ShopWithScrip.com

RaiseRight App (is open 24 hours a day!)

Scrip Office Hours -During the School Year

Monday 8:00 am – 8:30 am
Wednesday 2:15 pm – 3:15 pm
Thursday 7:45 am – 8:30am  and 2:15pm – 3:15pm
Friday 7:45 am – 8:30am  and 2:15pm – 3:15pm

*Exceptions would be if there were no school or there are no volunteers to sell in the vestibule (we will not be selling out of the office for the foreseeable future)

Scrip News

Our Scrip office has opportunities for volunteers throughout the year.

Happy “Scrip” New Year!

Tuesday, April 27, 2021 marked the beginning of the New “Scrip” Year! Scrip purchased from then through the end of April 2022, will help earn towards your $250 Scrip commitment for the 2021-2022 school year. Also you can then continue to earn money toward your tuition once your $250 commitment has been met. Click here for more information.

General Information: