There are some positions still available within Home and School. Please consider chairing one of these – To volunteer please click here
Home & School is an active organization that supports the connections between our students, parents, staff and community. We consider all Notre Dame families, members of Home & School. Parents are invited to attend any or all of our meetings.
Did you know that Notre Dame of De Pere’s Home and School group is just like other schools’ PTOs, but even more fun and way less formal?
We look forward to having you join us and seeing what we have to offer:
- Programs of interest and special activities giving families the opportunity to have fun with other families: Back-to-School Tailgate, Fall Festival, Donuts for Dads and Muffins for Moms
- Honoring our teachers and staff: Back-to-School Faculty Luncheon, teacher start-up funds, and appreciation activities all year
- Raising Funds to assist our school: Materials, Equipment, and Special Programs
- Facilitating Fundraising Collections: Box Tops, Milk Caps, and Shopping Receipts
- Community Support: Providing meals for the St. John’s Homeless Shelter
See our upcoming events and activities.
For more information contact Cathy Goehre at firstname.lastname@example.org