Hello, PK4 Friends & Family!
Hello, Notre Dame! I am SO happy to be here as your all day, PK4 teacher.
I am a May 2017 graduate of UW-Green Bay with a Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood and Elementary Education.
I’m getting used to being Mrs. Stone…I recently just got married on August 29, 2020. I am loving married life with my hubby, and pup! In my spare time I love to bake, craft, and am always up for a road trip.
Walk Disney once said, “If you can dream it, you can do it.” My educational philosophy tailors to his quote. I believe that anything is possible, especially when you believe in yourself, and others. One of my educational goals is to instill learning in students through effective teaching and a positive learning environment. I think it is essential to create and nurture relationships with students to ensure that they feel safe at school. I understand that it is important to be flexible, and to continue to learn with my students to help develop into lifelong learners.
Student Learning Links:
- Seesaw: Weekly Classroom Updates
- Scholastic: Monthly Book Orders…Class Code RF98X
- Sign Up Genius: Classroom Item Requests
(Times May Vary)
8:15-8:45 Table Activities
8:45-9:20 Morning Meeting
9:25-9:45 Bathroom & Recess
9:45-10:45 Literacy, Centers, Free Choice
10:45-11:00 Bathroom & Prayer
11:25-11:40 Brain Break & Bible Story & Scholastic Magazines
11:40-12:40 Rest Time
12:40-12:55 Prayer & Snack
12:55-1:25 Letter Work Fundations, Centers, Free Choice
1:45-2:00 Brain Break & Bathroom
2:30-2:45 Clean, Pack, Prayer, Goodbyes
PK4 Specials Schedule:
T2 & T3: TBD
A Few Reminders:
- Please pack a labeled water bottle and a healthy snack for your child each day
- Each child will need an extra set of clothing to keep at school
- For rest time, please make sure your child has a Kindermat, small blanket or beach towel- all to be stored in a reusable shopping bag
Wish List Link:
It is going to be a great year!