Please contact us at email@example.com for any questions.
Thank you for a great year in ND Sports!!
TO REGISTER for all sports please click link Register Here
Notre Dame Athletic Parent/Athlete Handbook Handbook Click Here
GRACE Code of Conduct. Must be signed by all coaches and volunteers. COC Click Here
- Soccer: Co-Ed (Grades 5-8)
- Volleyball: Co-Ed (Grades 5-8) 5/6/7th grade boys are allowed to play VB if they play one grade up. 8th grade boys can not play.**** 5th grade girls(if enough interested) play in 6th grade league
- Cross Country: Co-Ed (Grades 5-8)
- Football: Co-Ed (Grades 6-8) ..ALL GRACE schools invited to play. Fee is $150 which includes personalized jersey, no fundraising. Click here.. Football Website
- Basketball: Boys & Girls (Grades 5-8) 5-6th grade Boys Basketball(November-December) in De Pere League****5-6th Girls Basketball(Jan -February) in De Pere League****7/8th Girls and Boys Basketball(November-January) in GRACE League
- Wrestling: Boys (Grades 5-8) ……Co-op with De Pere High School. End of November to end of February. Cost $165(Contact ND Athletic Director)
- Wrestling: Boys (PK-5th) …De Pere Youth Wrestling. Registration deadline October 31, 2019. Beginning of Dec- end of Feb. Cost $60
Little Raider Sports
- Basketball: Boys & Girls (Grades 3-4) Instructional league February-3 weeks practice/3 weeks games. Parent/Coach refs.
SPORTS/CLUB OPPORTUNITIES AND EVENTS-
CAMPS DURING SCHOOL YEAR
- Information for NDA Future Tritons Boys Basketball
- Information for NDA Future Tritons Girls Basketball
- St. Norbert College Fall Skills Camp
- St. Norbert Boys Basketball Camp
- St. Norbert Girls Basketball Camp
- Notre Dame Academy Triton Summer Camps 2019
- 2019 TRITON GIRLS & BOYS YOUTH SUMMER VOLLEYBALL PROGRAM
- GRACE Sports 2019 Gold Summer Camp -Green Bay Booyah Sports Camp(grades 6-8)-taught by Mr. Brauer
- St. Norbert Track/Field and MS Cross Country Camp 2019
ATHLETIC INFORMATION AND VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES-
We are in need of Athletic positions to be filled to help ND Athletics run smoothly..and they count toward service hours. You can even be a part of the Athletic Committee if you have younger kids. So sign up today. ABCC Volunteer Opportunities 2020-21
Want to know how to be the basketball Scorebook volunteer. Watch the video…. Click Here
PRE-CONCUSSION TESTING(not required to play a sport but recommended): We will again be working this year with Bellin as our personal trainer at our home football games and with our Concussion Testing. Any athlete will be able to go to the Bellin Concussion Site for testing anytime from Monday-Thursday 8am-8pm with appointment. Fee $20 paid to Bellin. Just click link below and get scheduled. Bellin Health Titletown Sports Medicine and Orthopedics. 1970 S Ridge Rd, Green Bay, WI 54304 SCHEDULE TODAY for any sport your child is in. Click Here to Schedule
High School Program for Elementary and Middle School Students
In addition to our GRACE school athletic offerings, Notre Dame Academy offers a robust athletic program open to elementary students. Their program is called “FUTURES”.
For additional information, contact the NDA Athletic Office: (920) 429-6121