NDDP Spring MAP Tests: April 19th – May 7th
MAP testing runs from April 19th – May 7th for students in Kindergarten through 8th grade. MAP (Measure of Academic Progress) tests are web-based standardized tests that all GRACE K – 8th grade students take each year.
Here are a few helpful tips to help students prepare for their MAP tests.
- Get plenty of sleep at night (at least 8 to 10 hours of sleep every night)
- Eat a nutritious breakfast (eggs, fruit, oatmeal, etc)
- Arrive at school early each day to avoid unnecessary tension
- Avoid absences during the testing time, if possible
- Do your best; let God take care of the rest.