For silent auction questions,please contact
Stephanie Callahan at firstname.lastname@example.org or (920) 217-7041
Dear Parents and Families,
It is Scholastic Book Fair Time starting Monday, October 5 – Sunday, October 18th.
We hope that this is an opportunity for kids, parents, grandparents, friends and family members alike to embrace some reading fun and excitement while supporting our school.
There is nothing like a new book.
The fair will be exclusively held online this year and will be accessible through our own school store (listed below)
The Online Fair will include features like: Notre Dame’s own store, games for kids, virtual store walk-throughs and more.
The Online fair is very accessible…the top toolbar allows you to search by grade, age, subject, holiday etc.
Shipping will be to your home address.
Remember, every dollar you spend will benefit our school directly (25% back in rewards!)
FAIR DATES: OCTOBER 5-18
ONLINE STORE: [https://www.scholastic.com/bf/notredameofdepere]
Middle School – Battle of the Books List
24 Hours in Nowhere by Dusti Bowling
Al Capone Does My Shirts by Gennifer Choldenko (Newbery Honor)
The Benefits of Being an Octopus by Ann Braden
Blackbird Fly by Erin Entrada Kelly
The Bridge Home by Padma Venkatraman
Circus Mirandus by Cassie Beasley
The Crossover by Kwame Alexander (Newbery Medal)
The Epic Fail of Arturo Zamora by Pablo Cartaya
Gregor the Overlander by Suzanne Collins
Grenade by Alan Gratz (Golden Archer nomination)
Harbor Me by Jacqueline Woodson
The Hobbit (original, unabridged) by J.R.R. Tolkien
Indian No More by Charlene Willing McManis
Legend by Marie Lu
New Kid by Jerry Craft (Newbery Medal, Golden Archer nomination)
One Crazy Summer by Rita Williams-Garcia (Newbery Honor)
The Parker Inheritance by Varian Johnson
Patient Zero by Marilee Peters
Posted by John David Anderson
Stargazing by Jen Wang
Elementary School – Battle of the Books List
Amulet: Firelight by Kazu Kibuishi
The Bad Seed by Jory John
Barbed Wire Baseball by Marissa Moss
The Big Game by Tim Green
The Birchbark House by Louise Erdich
Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Wrecking Ball by Jeff Kinney
Dog Man: Brawl of the Wild by Dav Pilkey
Escape from Mr. Lemoncello’s Library by Chris Grabenstein
The Fourteenth Goldfish by Jennifer Holm
Freedom Train North: Stories of the Underground Railroad in Wisconsin by Julia Pferdehirt
King Baby by Kate Beaton
I Survived the Attack of the Grizzlies, 1967 by Lauren Tarshis
Narwhal’s Otter Friend by Ben Clanton
The One and Only Bob by Katherine Applegate
The Pigeon Has to Go to School! by Mo Willems
The Thank You Book by Mo Willems
The Watsons Go to Birmingham, 1963 by Christopher Paul Curtis
We Don’t Eat Our Classmates! by Ryan T. Higgins
Wish by Barbara O’Connor
Wonder by R.J. Palacio
GRACE Food Service is offering the GVA Meal Program to all Grace Virtual Academy (GVA) students. Details of the program are included below:
- Pick up of meals are Mondays and Wednesdays, 8:30am – 9:30am, with Monday’s distribution including meals for Monday and Tuesday, and Wednesday’s distribution including meals for Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
- A breakfast and lunch will be offered to each GVA student, and families will be charged based on their free, reduced, or paid eligibility status. (Breakfast cost =$1.85 paid, $0.00 reduced, $0.00 free. Lunch cost = Same pricing as school meals in house)
- St. Thomas More, (1420 Harvey St, Green Bay, WI, 54302) is the designated pick up location for all GVA meals, regardless of which school site the student(s) typically attends.
- Pick up service will follow a drive-thru pick up model, in the school parking lot adjacent to University Ave, with one car driving up at a time, the individual getting out of their car to pick up the bag(s) already set out on a table, and food service staff always staying behind the table by at least 6 feet. (An important note: If you are sick or exhibiting symptoms such as fever, cough or difficulty breathing, please DO NOT pick up meals; instead, please designate a healthy family member to come).
- To order meals, please email email@example.com by Wednesday at 5:00pm for the following week’s meals. Please designate the number of meals, and if picking up both Monday and Wednesday, or only one of the pick-up days. Each Wednesday you are ordering for the following week.
- Please note that the first few weeks we planned ahead, so if you didn’t order for this Monday’s service, August 31st, it’s still okay to pick up! Please pick up, and then you can order Sept 2nd for the following weeks’ meals!
- Any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the GRACE Administrative Office at 920-499-7330, and ask for Jennifer Pepin.