Dear Notre Dame Families,
Welcome to the new school year at Notre Dame of De Pere!
As the school year begins, so do the opportunities to get involved at the school! We have many wonderful activities throughout the year. Some are fund-raisers to meet our Third-Source Funding Goal of $140,000, some are FUN-raisers to bring our families together, some are in support of our Athletics Department, teachers and staff, and some to support Home and School. ALL are to support Notre Dame of De Pere! We would not be such a fantastic school without the volunteer support of our school families!
Please note that at Notre Dame of De Pere, all K-8 two-parent families are expected to fulfill 20 school service hours. Single parent families are expected to fulfill 10 school service hours.
It is requested that half of the service hours (10 hours for two parent families, 5 hours for single parent families) will be dedicated to one of the Priority Activities – any event listed under the Priority Activities below.
For more detailed information on the below opportunities please check out the 2019-2020 Notre Dame Fundraising Handbook
This year we have broken the volunteer opportunities into two categories – Priority Activities and General Activities.
Each family needs to support the Priority Activities by getting half of their service hours volunteering for these events/activities:
Rise Up Raiders Night (Third Source Funding):
Scrip (Third Source Funding):
Athletic Concessions (Athletics): Sign-ups through year
Fall Fest (Home and School): Sign-up coming soon
Lunch Servers (School Specific Needs):
The 7th Grade Class will be in charge of the following two events:
- 8th Grade Discount Cards: January – need to form a committee of 7th grade parents to raise money through the ND discount cards to have funds for THEIR children’s 8th grade year at ND. The funds are raised for the Camp U-Hah-Li-Ya trip and for their graduation party. Each class determines the amount that needs to be raised for their own class.
- 7th Grade hosts 8th Grade Graduation Party: A committee needs to be formed of 7th and 8th grade parents to plan and host the 8th grade graduation party for the graduating class. The parents use the funds that were raised by the 8th grade class the previous year through the sale of the discount cards.
For more information on volunteer and fundraising opportunities:
- Please visit the Fundraising page of our school website: http://notredameofdepere.com/fundraising-2017-18/
The Events/Volunteers page of the Notre Dame website will give you links to all of the volunteer events:http://notredameofdepere.com/fundraising/eventsvolunteer/
- Please note that at Notre Dame of De Pere, all K-8 two-parent families are expected to fulfill 20 school service hours. Single parent families are expected to fulfill 10 school service hours. It is requested that half of the service hours (10 hours for two parent families, 5 hours for single parent families) will be dedicated to one of the Priority Activities – any event listed under the Priority Activities above.
In addition to volunteering to work the school events, there are opportunities to become part of several planning committees:
- For any questions concerning Fundraising Activities or Volunteer opportunities, please contact Stacy Blahnik – firstname.lastname@example.org
- For any questions concerning Home and School Activities, please contact Jenny Kukiela – email@example.com
- For any questions concerning Athletic Activities, please contact Debbie Ruggles – NDRaiderathletics@gmail.com
- For any questions concerning Marketing Activities, please contact Lori O’Connor – firstname.lastname@example.org
Pura Vida Bracelets have arrived and will be available for purchase at the Middle School ✨
Limited quantities available!
The standard bracelet in ND De Pere or ND Academy colors are $10
The braided bracelet ND De Pere is $12
Cash or check!
(If you preordered, we will have yours set aside for you! 😎)