Home & School is an active organization that supports the connections between our students, parents, staff and community. We consider all Notre Dame families, members of Home & School. Parents are invited to attend any or all of our meetings.
Next Meeting August 17, 2017
We look forward to having you join us and seeing what we have to offer:
- Programs of interest and special activities giving families the opportunity to have fun with other families: Back-to-School Tailgate, Fall Festival, Donuts for Dads and Muffins for Moms
- Honoring our teachers and staff: Back-to-School Faculty Luncheon, teacher start-up funds, and appreciation activities all year
- Raising Funds to assist our school: Materials, Equipment, and Special Programs
- Facilitating Fundraising Collections: Box Tops, Milk Caps, and Shopping Receipts
- Community Support: Providing meals for the St. John’s Homeless Shelter
See our upcoming events and activities.
For more information contact Jenny Kukiela at email@example.com