Home & School is an active organization that supports the connections between our students, parents, staff and community. We consider all Notre Dame families, members of Home & School. Parents are invited to attend any or all of our meetings.
Next Meeting: Thursday, April 5th at 6:30 pm
Elementary School Library
Did you know that Notre Dame of De Pere’s Home and School group is just like other schools’ PTOs, but even more fun and way less formal?
You are all invited to our next Home and School meeting on Thursday, April 5th at 6:30 pm in the elementary library. We will be discussing upcoming events such as Muffins for Moms and Teacher Appreciation Week. Home and School host meetings five times a year so we hope you can join us!
We look forward to having you join us and seeing what we have to offer:
- Programs of interest and special activities giving families the opportunity to have fun with other families: Back-to-School Tailgate, Fall Festival, Donuts for Dads and Muffins for Moms
- Honoring our teachers and staff: Back-to-School Faculty Luncheon, teacher start-up funds, and appreciation activities all year
- Raising Funds to assist our school: Materials, Equipment, and Special Programs
- Facilitating Fundraising Collections: Box Tops, Milk Caps, and Shopping Receipts
- Community Support: Providing meals for the St. John’s Homeless Shelter
See our upcoming events and activities.
For more information contact Jenny Kukiela at email@example.com