Home & School is an active organization that supports the connections between our students, parents, staff and community. We consider all Notre Dame families, members of Home & School. Parents are invited to attend any or all of our meetings.
Next Meeting October 26, 2017
at 6:30, at Jenny Kukiela’s House
We look forward to having you join us and seeing what we have to offer:
- Programs of interest and special activities giving families the opportunity to have fun with other families: Back-to-School Tailgate, Fall Festival, Donuts for Dads and Muffins for Moms
- Honoring our teachers and staff: Back-to-School Faculty Luncheon, teacher start-up funds, and appreciation activities all year
- Raising Funds to assist our school: Materials, Equipment, and Special Programs
- Facilitating Fundraising Collections: Box Tops, Milk Caps, and Shopping Receipts
- Community Support: Providing meals for the St. John’s Homeless Shelter
See our upcoming events and activities.
For more information contact Jenny Kukiela at email@example.com