Welcome to Mrs. Kuehl’s 4K Class!
This week at school we are learning all about “Space”. We are also learning about the letter X/x, identifying/counting numbers, working on our fine motor/gross motor skills, and how to be a good friend with one another!
- March 21st: 4K Field Trip
- March 28th: Donuts for Dads
- March 30th: No School – Good Friday
- April 2nd: No school – Easter Monday
- April 18th: Muffins for Moms (7-8 am)
Student Learning Links:
Check out these great children’s websites:
- School House gift cards to purchase classroom supplies and educational games.
- Target/Wal-Mart Gift Cards to purchase classroom toys
- Barnes and Noble gift cards for books for our class
All about farms! Shaking up our very own butter to test taste.
Helping Mrs. Kuehl carve while saying our special Pumpkin Prayer…
(Choose a pumpkin)
“Lord fill me with your wisdom and guidance”
(Scoop out the insides)
“Lord take out all of my fussies and frownies and fill me with your love”
(Carve the eyes)
“Lord, open my eyes to see all the beautiful things you have made”
(Carve the nose)
“Lord help me to be a sweet, sweet fragrance for you”
(Carve the mouth)
“Lord help me to always speak your words of loving kindness”
(Place the light inside)
“Lord help me be a light to others for you have filled me with your light”
“In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.” Matthew 5:164
Sensory table fun! Exploring bird seed, feathers and little birds for pet week.