We are excited for another great year at Notre Dame of De Pere
Click below to enjoy a video from the 2017-2018 athletics!
At Notre Dame of De Pere, we take great pride in being a “Raider” and feel that our smaller school size gives students more opportunity for team involvement with athletics. (More than 90% of all students in grades 5-8 participate in at least one sport.) We offer a broad range of sports. Each student is encouraged to participate in our sports program regardless of their skill level. Our goal for sports is to build confidence, teamwork, athletic skills and motivation.
Debbie Ruggles, Athletic Director
Please contact us at email@example.com for any questions.
TO REGISTER for all sports please click link https://ndraiderathletics.sportngin.com/register/form/412927166
Notre Dame Athletic Parent/Athlete Handbook https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fYUVOqfiNCSD0VYlWOs4mZAjcGsMbM-A5MfI0IMlFZM/edit?usp=sharing
GRACE Code of Conduct. Must be signed by all coaches and volunteers. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd_sx6F5cDaGC-jzFOQdx4y_URq4SocH_o9_otX5bmWf3WOuQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
- Basketball: Boys/Girls 3-8th ****5-6th grade Boys Basketball(November-December) in De Pere League****5-6th Girls Basketball(Jan -February) in De Pere League****7/8th Girls and Boys Basketball(November-January) in GRACE League****3/4 Boys and Girls Basketball(Instructional league) February-3 weeks practice/3 weeks games
- Cross Country: Boys/Girls 5-8
- Football: Boys 6-8 https://ndathletics.wixsite.com/football
- Soccer: Boys/Girls 5-8
- Tennis: Boys/Girls 5-8
- Track: Boys/Girls 6-8
- Volleyball: Boys/Girls 6-8 ****5/6/7th grade boys are allowed to play VB if they play one grade up. 8th grade boys can not play.**** 5th grade girls(if enough interested) play in 6th grade league
- Co-Op with De Pere High School Wrestling: Boys 5-8 (End of November to end of February) Cost $150 For more information click link https://dochub.com/ndraiderathletics/L8Bz9y/registration-flyer-for-schools_2018-19?dt=f7ph4bqs8xNrUuETcjsy
ATHLETIC OPPORTUNITIES-We are in need of Athletic positions to be filled to help ND Athletics run smoothly..and they count toward service hours. You can even be a part of the Athletic Committee if you have younger kids. So sign up today. Clink link below…https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080844a4ac2baafb6-athletic
Interested in coaching…click link below and submit googleform https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc7gW4xbPa_gzc2cSMd48mXKY5D9eT7gMJ7JDSo6ZHej4yCSg/viewform?usp=sf_link
PRE-CONCUSSION TESTING(not required to play a sport but recommended): We will again be working this year with Bellin as our personal trainer at our home football games and with our Concussion Testing. NEW this year, any athlete will be able to go to the Bellin Concussion Site for testing anytime from Monday-Thursday 8am-8pm with appointment. Fee $20 paid to Bellin. Just click link below and get scheduled. Bellin Health Titletown Sports Medicine and Orthopedics. 1970 S Ridge Rd, Green Bay, WI 54304 SCHEDULE TODAY for any sport your child is in.https://www.bellin.org/locations/bellin-health-titletown-sports-medicine-orthopedics/sports-injury-assessment
Sports Physicals:(Required only for football players every 2 years)Looking for a sports physical and want to get your physical at a Christian Clinic, here is a great opportunity. Sports physicals for $20 at St. Gianna Clinic by Dr. Stillwell and walk-ins are welcome. St. Gianna Clinic – Sports Physicals – Flyer_3.5x9_0718-2
SPORTS/CLUB OPPORTUNITIES AND EVENTS-
High School Program for Elementary Students
In addition to our GRACE school athletic offerings, Notre Dame Academy offers a robust athletic program open to elementary students. Their program is called “FUTURES”.
For additional information, contact the NDA Athletic Office: (920) 429-6121