We are excited for another great year at Notre Dame of De Pere
Click below to enjoy a video from the 2017-2018 athletics!
At Notre Dame of De Pere, we take great pride in being a “Raider” and feel that our smaller school size gives students more opportunity for team involvement with athletics. (More than 90% of all students in grades 5-8 participate in at least one sport.) We offer a broad range of sports. Each student is encouraged to participate in our sports program regardless of their skill level. Our goal for sports is to build confidence, teamwork, athletic skills and motivation.
Debbie Ruggles, Athletic Director
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
TO REGISTER for all sports please click link Register Here
Notre Dame Athletic Parent/Athlete Handbook Handbook Click Here
GRACE Code of Conduct. Must be signed by all coaches and volunteers. COC Click Here
- Basketball: Boys/Girls 3-8th ****5-6th grade Boys Basketball(November-December) in De Pere League****5-6th Girls Basketball(Jan -February) in De Pere League****7/8th Girls and Boys Basketball(November-January) in GRACE League****3/4 Boys and Girls Basketball(Instructional league) February-3 weeks practice/3 weeks games
- Cross Country: Boys/Girls 5-8
- Football: Boys 6-8 Football Site Click Here (Fee is $150 which includes personalized jersey, no fundraising)
- Soccer: Boys/Girls 5-8
- Tennis: Boys/Girls 5-8(If numbers too high, we will unfortunately, not be able to include 5th graders)
- Track: Boys/Girls 6-8
- Volleyball: Boys/Girls 6-8 ****5/6/7th grade boys are allowed to play VB if they play one grade up. 8th grade boys can not play.**** 5th grade girls(if enough interested) play in 6th grade league
- Co-Op with De Pere High School Wrestling: Boys 5-8 (End of November to end of February) Cost $150 For more information click link Flyer
ATHLETIC INFORMATION AND VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES-
March Madness Friday, March 22nd
New this Year 2019: Register online! Purchase sponsorships online! Check out auction items when up! Bid on items even you can’t make the event! Click Here…March Madness Registration/Sponsorships/Bidding
Athletic Banquet Wednesday, May 8th
2/25/19 Update: Tennis 2019 Registration closed. Unfortunately, this year, we will not be able to have 5th graders play tennis due to the numbers of middle schoolers playing.
Interested in coaching… ND Coaching Opportunites
We are in need of Athletic positions to be filled to help ND Athletics run smoothly..and they count toward service hours. You can even be a part of the Athletic Committee if you have younger kids. So sign up today. ABCC Volunteer Opportunities
PRE-CONCUSSION TESTING(not required to play a sport but recommended): We will again be working this year with Bellin as our personal trainer at our home football games and with our Concussion Testing. NEW this year, any athlete will be able to go to the Bellin Concussion Site for testing anytime from Monday-Thursday 8am-8pm with appointment. Fee $20 paid to Bellin. Just click link below and get scheduled. Bellin Health Titletown Sports Medicine and Orthopedics. 1970 S Ridge Rd, Green Bay, WI 54304 SCHEDULE TODAY for any sport your child is in. Click Here to Schedule
Sports Physicals:(Required only for football players every 2 years)Looking for a sports physical and want to get your physical at a Christian Clinic, here is a great opportunity. Sports physicals for $20 at St. Gianna Clinic by Dr. Stillwell and walk-ins are welcome. Flyer Click Here
SPORTS/CLUB OPPORTUNITIES AND EVENTS-
Interested in playing 8U tournament softball next summer? Looking to form a GRACE 8U tournament softball team. To play 8U tournament softball, a girl must be 7 or 8 years old on January 1, 2019. It would not be a league, it would be 3-4 weekend tournaments with practice once a week. It would be coached by Dale Klimek, St. John the Baptist AD and St. Norbert softball coach. Please contact Dale Klimek for more information.
St John the Baptist Athletic Director
High School Program for Elementary and Middle School Students
In addition to our GRACE school athletic offerings, Notre Dame Academy offers a robust athletic program open to elementary students. Their program is called “FUTURES”.
For additional information, contact the NDA Athletic Office: (920) 429-6121